Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mothers

Hello everyone, I just wanted to write down lyrics of the song: Mother
If you want to hear the song, just go to playlist.com and type in "mother sami yusuf"
PS don't get freaked out when you can't understand the second part. its in arabic.

Blessed is your face,
blessed is your name,
my beloved,
blessed is your smile,
which makes my soul to fly,
my beloved,
all the nights and all the times that,
you kept for me,
but I never realized it,
and now its too late,
forgive me,
now I'm alone,
filled with so much shame,
for all the years I caused you pain,
if only I could sleep in your arms again,
mother,
i'm lost without you,
you were the sun that brightened my day,
now who's gonna wipe my tears away?
if only I knew what I know today,
mother,
im lost without you

1 comment:

  1. This post was not meant to target anyone. I just felt like writing this because the subject arised.

    ReplyDelete